Friday, February 1, 2008

My New Job!





I got a job! Finally! After applying everywhere and creepy job interviews, I finally found a job that I am really excited about. I will be working the front desk at this amazing hotel called Loews, which is at Lake Las Vegas Resort. This hotel sits right on the lake and is first class. They have so many activities that I will get discounts on, like boat rentals, golfing, they hold concerts and so many other cool things! The people there were so nice. My first interview was with this little chinese man named Chen. He told me that he had a mormon friend for me to meet, because since I had an 801 area code-of course I was mormon! This girl Danielle (the mormon girl) came in and talked to me, she is 20 and actually lives right up the street from me! She is the only mormon working there right now, she told me it will be nice to have 2 of us. I had to wait awhile for my second interview that day, so all the people from the front office were talking to me telling me they hoped I would get the job. This morning they called me for a phone interview and to describe the next steps to get the job. I have to go get some paperwork today, then I have a drug test monday, and orientation on wednesday!

1 comment:

OnlineGuy said...

Hey congrats Erin! That's so awesome. I love reading your blog! I hope everything goes well with the new job.