Her new nickname is BUBBLES!

On Friday night we took Courtney and her kids to the outlets here in Vegas. We did a lot of driving in a ton of traffic to get there so the kids were pretty antsy to get out of the car. Kenzie fell asleep and was blowing spit bubbles and snoring. We had fun at the shops but Mckell kept complaining of her feet being tired. For dinner we went to Chuck E. Cheese, yum my favorite place full of kids picking their noses and licking their fingers and touching everything, it just makes you want to go there even more!!! I felt like I didn't want to touch anything in there and I had to wash my hands right away...nothin like eatin pizza with another kids boogers and slobber on your hands! The kids had fun and that's all that matters. We came home and they were exhausted so we put them to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment