Clay came home early from work today because he sprained his ankle pretty bad. He was on a step stool and he stepped down from it and rolled his ankle, after that he said it started swelling right away and he could hardly move it. It looked like a baseball was sticking out from it. We took him to this clinic and they took xrays. Luckily it's not broken, but it was great because I had to get my drug test so I just did that while I was waiting for him. He loves it because he gets to lay around and let me wait on him. He is milking it for all it's worth. At least he has the next three days off so maybe the swelling will go down while he stays off of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yuck! You're right, ankles should not look like that. At least Erin knows how to be a nurse and can take good care of you. Keep it elevated and iced. If you were here you could just stick it in the mounds of snow we have piled up!!!
eww yucky!! that looks painful!
Post a Comment