Sunday, January 27, 2008

All About Us...




How long have you been together? Since February of 2006, We were married Sept. 7, 2007

How long did you date? A year and a half

How old is he? 22

How old is she? 19

Who eats more? For sure, HIM. He finishes what I don't eat.

Who said "I love you" first? He did, when I was sick....it was cute

Who is taller? He is, I am 5'6 he is 6'

Who sings better? It's mutual, we both are horrible

Who is smarter? Depends on what subject

Who does the laundry? Well he thinks he does the laundry when he gets his own clothes out of the dryer. But I start it and switch it and fold it all.

Who does the dishes? We take turns for the most part

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we are laying in the bed then he is on my right

Who pays the bills? We both do, but he does it most of the time

Who cooks dinner? I do....but he can cook if he tries

Who is more stubborn? Probably me, now if we said "Who is more picky?" that would be him!

Who kissed who first? He tells me he had been trying to kiss me for 2 weeks, but He finally really made the move on Valentines day.

Who asked who out? He did

Who proposed? He did, at Olive Garden where we had our first date

Who has more friends? We have around the same number of friends, he talks to his friends more than I do.

Who has more siblings? me I have 6 step and half brothers and sisters , he has 2

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me, some of the time

Who are you tagging? Mom and Dad Hiss, Stacia, Nicole, Tatum and anyone else who wants to!

No comments: