In July, thanks to shayne, we traded in our neon for a 2008 Dodge Avenger, which we love! Of course, I get to drive it and Clay is stuck with my mazda but he is a good sport about it. I let him drive the avenger every once in a while.
Clay just got promoted in his job to a Pepsi Salesman position, and now he will be working in Heber and Provo! He's such a hard worker!
Now, this weekend, WE MOVED! We loved living with grandpa and we were sad to leave, but we found a great place in Provo that fits us well. It's in South Provo....close to Uncle Mitch and Aunt Debbie's house, it's a townhouse that's so cute! I am having fun decorating it and finally getting to use all my stuff again. If anyone wants to come over for a bbq or games, give us a call! Thanks to Kamy, Jalayne, Chase, Dave, & Gina, for all your help on Saturday! Pictures to come....
QUESTION FOR ALL YOU BLOGGERS: is anyone willing to put a link to my invitation site on your blog? I would appreciate it!!! Let me know and I can get you the information for the link! I have got pretty good business so far, and now I would like to spread the word further! Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would love to help out with the link so let me know how
I will post it too...just let me know what to do.
Hi Erin,
Hey we would love to put a link up too- just let me know:) We're glad you guys found a place to live so quickly!
Congrats! Moving is soooo not fun until it's over.
I think you realize that if you want your link on my blog, you will have to put it their yourself since I have not got a clue. But i think you know the password, so knock yourself out!
Love ya babe!
Post a Comment