Saturday, July 12, 2008

A trip to the hospital..

Wednesday night as I got home from work I started having really sharp pains in my back on my right side. It got so bad that I couldn't move. Clay was at school, so I called my mom. She came over and decided to take me to the doctor. The doctor took an xray and decided to send me to the hospital to get an appendectomy. Finally, they hooked me up to some drugs so my pain would go away and I waited for a CT scan. They found in my CT scan that I have 4 stones and they are in both my kidneys. OUCH! They sent me home all drugged up. A t least I didn't have to get surgery.They say kidney stones equal the pain of having a baby....uum yeah it will be awhile before I want to experience that!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Yikes! I hate kidney stones... ouch! Sounds like your Wyoming trip was fun. Good thing your back pains didn't start when you were out there--the middle of nowhere.

Anonymous said...

owie that is no fun.. so i take it your not gona have a baby now lol.. now that you kknow how painful haha! ok no you have to add me to your friends! now! love you