Friday, December 28, 2007

Our New Adventure...

As of December 16th, we now live in Henderson, Nevada! It has been quite an adventure. We moved all our stuff to our new apartment with the help of Joey and Ted and my grandpa's truck on the 9th, then we went back to Utah to live with my mom and dad for a week while I finished work. We came back on December 16th to an apartment full of boxes! It is a nice 2 bedroom apartment, a lot bigger than our last apartment in American Fork. We will be changing our phone numbers soon so I will let everyone know what they are. Clay works for Pepsi 4 days a week and goes to school for architecture 3 nights a week. The street names our so confusing to me. I am scared to go out in the day when Clay isn't home because I am afraid I won't find my way back! It has been hard to live out here without my family and friends. It gets lonely. I am in the process of finding a job so I will have something to do. If anyone wants to come visit we have an extra room! We are only about 20 minutes away from the strip! I told my mom they have belly dancing and pole dancing classes here.....I might take up a new hobby! JUST KIDDING!

No comments: