Half Way There! My belly is growing that's for sure! Other than having the flu and a cold this past week, I have been feeling really good. Since I was sick on my birthday last Monday, Clay took me to Tucanos on Thursday for dinner..yum! He got me some cute maternity shirts and took me to pick out this cute dress I am wearing in my picture. Thanks Hubby!
We (okay maybe it's just me) have been having too much fun buying baby girl clothes. We got curtains and ADORABLE crib bedding this weekend!! I was so excited! Pictures to come.
8 comments:
Look at you! You look so cute!
aww look at my bff so cute and prego!!
You look so darling Erin! I hope you are feeling well. :)
thanks for leaving the door open for a while for us to have the first HISS BOY!!! haha
casey
Love the dress and can't wait to see pics of the baby room!
Erin you look so good! Love Casey's comment....lets see which " HISS " can get the first boy:)
You look so cute!!!! When are you do? Do you have any names picked out?
im glad your having a BABY!
Post a Comment