Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things you probably don't want to know

Alright Stacia...this is for you! You were a good sport, and I can be too.

1. I vacuum obsessively, the whole house...even edges and corners. I do have a pretty awesome vacuum, it's just so fun to use!

2. I have a need to always download new scrapbook paper and fonts, I HAVE A TON...and I don't scrapbook that often

3. I wear flip flops......even in winter. It bugs Clay. Then at night I put my cold feet on him.

4. I think I am addicted to shows on TLC....but what girl isn't? John & Kate + 8, A baby story, Bringing home baby, What not to wear (probably my favorite)

5. You know when you wake up in the morning and you have little crusty things in your eyes? Well I call them sleepy seeds, and clay gets mad and says they are called eye boogers...he always makes fun of that!

6. When I watch Animal Planet (when Clay makes me watch animal planet..) I always have nightmares about animals invading my house. Mostly bats and snakes(just saying it gives me chills). It scares me to death!

OKAY THERE ARE YOUR 6 QUIRKS! NOW MOM, KAMY, ASHLIE....and everyone else.....you all have to share yours too!!!

2 comments:

sk_skaggs said...

I love to wear flip flops year round too!

Stacia said...

Nice...nice. TLC is also a weakness for me.